Sequentra has been enhanced with multiple industry-leading security measures to ensure the safety and security of your data.
- CBRE provides rigorous data access protocols and security measures to ensure client confidentiality is preserved and data is properly secured. User and group level security is enforced to ensure proper access to data. Quarterly entitlement reviews ensure that access is consistently reviewed and actioned.
- ISO27001 certified data center including data replication to offsite Disaster Recovery (DR) data center. DR tests are performed annually to ensure proper functioning, and alignment with Recovery Time Objectives and Recovery Point Objectives.
- User access is secured via local user definition as well as optional Single Sign On (SSO) with multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Penetration and vulnerability testing are performed annually.
- Database access is secured to authorized individuals only and changes are logged and reviewed.
- Data is encrypted at rest and in transit
- Physical and Environmental Security
Through the use of permanent and mobile guards, biometric access cards, cameras, ADT security systems, and motion detectors, the facilities are secured.
- Server level redundancy is in place to ensure the application is available per the service level agreement.