We use the latest technology
SEQUENTRA IS CONSTANTLY REVIEWED AND DEVELOPED TO MAKE IT THE BEST
Sequentra has been designed using the latest technology and is constantly under review and enhancement, through an ongoing agile development programme.
The benefits of the technology used include:
Available 24 x 7 anywhere in the world
Microservices available for easy transfer of key data
Cloud based – only an internet connection & web browser are required
Multiple data centre certifications
User security incorporating encryption-in-transit, encryption-at-rest, notification of last login, and multi-factor authentication.
Global Support Staff and Dedicated Development team
Wholly segregated data for the security and privacy of your data
Full Disaster Recovery platform readily available and tested annually
Guaranteed uptime to support any business and user globally
For more information on application functionality, security & compliance and integrations click here
System Implementation and Data Migration
Sequentra® & CBRE’s Portfolio Services team has successfully migrated hundreds of clients from a large variety of systems. When onboarding new clients, we put in place an experienced team that will assess the quality of existing data, understand this data as well as future business processes, and execute an implementation plan, that includes a training programme to support successful change management. Areas for transformation will be agreed along with a timeline and plan as part of going live.
REQUEST A DEMO
- Sequentra has been enhanced with multiple industry-leading security measures to ensure the safety and security of your data.
- CBRE provides rigorous data access protocols and security measures to ensure client confidentiality is preserved and data is properly secured. User and group level security is enforced to ensure proper access to data. Quarterly entitlement reviews ensure that access is consistently reviewed and actioned.
- ISO27001 certified data center including data replication to offsite Disaster Recovery (DR) data center. DR tests are performed annually to ensure proper functioning, and alignment with Recovery Time Objectives and Recovery Point Objectives.
- User access is secured via local user definition as well as optional Single Sign On (SSO) with multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Penetration and vulnerability testing are performed annually.
- Database access is secured to authorized individuals only and changes are logged and reviewed.
- Data is encrypted at rest and in transit
- Physical and Environmental Security
Through the use of permanent and mobile guards, biometric access cards, cameras, ADT security systems, and motion detectors, the facilities are secured.
- Server level redundancy is in place to ensure the application is available per the service level agreement.